RV Site Rates
2024Book Your Site
|Site Type||Peak-Season Jun – Aug||Mid-Season April – May & Sep – Oct||Off-Season Nov – Mar|
|Basic (W/E 30‐amp)||$1,230||$930||$795*|
|Premium Back‐In (W/E/S 50‐amp)||$1,475||$1,370||$895|
|Premium Pull-thru (W/E/S 50-amp)||$1,575||$1,475||$945|
|Deluxe Big Rig Pull-thru (W/E/S 50-amp)||$1,815||$1,675||$995|
*Basic sites are electric only during the Off-Season
Seasonal Rates – April 1 to October 31
|Site Type||Cash||Credit Card|
|Basic (W/E 30-amp)||$4,495||$4,607|
- Monthly stays or longer paid with a credit card will receive an additional 2.5% processing fee.
- Basic sites include water/electric. Premium sites are back-in or pull-thru and include water/electric/sewer.
- Deluxe sites include water/electric/sewer and are for our Big Rig guests.
- Weekly rate is the daily rate for 7 nights less a 10% discount.
- Electric is sub-metered for monthly stays or longer at our cost plus a $4 administrative fee.
- Electric deposit of $150 required for monthly stays or longer
- Base rate includes up to two (2) adults and two (2) children (from immediate family) under age 18; extra person charge is $7/day. No charge for an extra child under the age of 12. For seasonals, extra adult is $195 and extra child is $95.
- Seasonal stays are subject to seasonal contract.
- Visitors are $6/day and overnight visitors are $12/night.
- RV Rental Site and Site types are subject to availability and rates and rules are subject to change without notice.
Rates, Reservations, Cancellation and Refund Policies:
- Daily – Reservations require payment in full.
- Weekly – Reservations require payment in full. Reservations must be cancelled fourteen (14) days prior to start date.
- Monthly– Reservations require payment in full. Reservations must be cancelled thirty (30) days prior to start date.
- Seasonal– Reservations require payment in full.
- Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Columbus Day and other Holidays require a four (4) night minimum to book a W/E/S site and a three (3) night minimum to book a W/E site.
- During Peak-Season, W/E/S sites require a three (3) night minimum and W/E sites require a two (2) night minimum stay.
- All stays are non-transferable in the event of a cancellation.
- There is a $5 non-refundable service charge when booking online.
- There is a $35 processing fee for all cancellations.
- No refunds for early departures.
Check-In and Check-Out
- Full payment, which is non-refundable due upon check-in.
- To extend your stay, notify the office before 10:00 AM, subject to availability.
- Check-in time is 2:00 PM for campsites.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM for campsites.
- One (1) camping unit per campsite.
- All campers, guests and visitors must register, paying in full at the office upon arrival.
- Copies of driver’s licenses to be provided at check-in.
- Valid rabies certificate required for all pets.
- Support for dog shots required.
- Day guests must depart by 6:00 PM and overnight guests must depart by 11:00 AM.
If you are a rally Wagon Master or have a large group, contact us for our special program and rates.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS! ENJOY YOUR STAY!